Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tent Drying

The tent I have have been using is awesome. Even when it was so cold it would freeze a coke so fast it was like one of those science demonstrations where they show how fast liquid nitrogen freezes stuff,  my tent was usually nice and warm inside. So to make sure it is dry before sending home and stays free of mild I had to set the tent up one last time... in my hotel room. Here it is drying out. 


Too much time bogging and sending pictures. I need to go find a charger for my iPad. It is too cloudy here to get a charge from the solar panels. 


3 comments:

  1. What mark of tent is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Hilleberg Nammatj 2 I got from Bear River Outfitters. I highly recommend Charlie from BRO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete